125 HP US Motors 1800 RPM 444TS TEFC 3PH IEEE 841 Motor 8P125P2CS
8P125P2CS, 125 HP 1800 RPM 460 Volt 444TS Frame US IEEE 841 Plus Three Phase Electric Motor, Ideally suited for Petro Chemical, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Mining and Waste Treatment Industries. Class F Epoxy Insulation with All Cast Iron Construction.
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Pumping Applications
- Waste Treatment Industries
- NEMA Premium® efficient
- 1.15 Service Factor on sine wave power;
- Service Factor on Inverter Duty
- Class B temperature rise at 1.0 Service Factor by resistance with sine wave power
- Class F insulation materials to increase motor life
- Exceeds NEMA MG1 Part 31 Inverter Duty
- Polyurea grease
- Stainless-steel nameplate
- Variable frequency drive or full voltage, across-the-line starting
- Ground on frame
- Division 2 suitable per NEC article 500 (NFPA 70)
- AFBMA bearing numbers on nameplate
- Protective coating on each rotor and shaft from bearing journal to bearing journal
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.