3 HP 1800 RPM 184TC Footless TEFC 3PH IEEE 841 US Motors 8P3P2CCR
8P3P2CCR 3 HP 1800 RPM 460 Volt 184TC Frame US IEEE 841 Plus Three Phase Electric Motor. Ideally suited for Petro Chemical, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Mining and Waste Treatment Industries. Class F Epoxy Insulation with All Cast Iron Construction
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Pumping Applications
- Waste Treatment Industries
- NEMA Premium® efficient
- 1.15 Service Factor on sine wave power;
- Service Factor on Inverter Duty
- Class B temperature rise at 1.0 Service Factor by resistance with sine wave power
- Class F insulation materials to increase motor life
- Exceeds NEMA MG1 Part 31 Inverter Duty
- Polyurea grease
- Stainless-steel nameplate
- Variable frequency drive or full voltage, across-the-line starting
- Ground on frame
- Division 2 suitable per NEC article 500 (NFPA 70)
- AFBMA bearing numbers on nameplate
- Protective coating on each rotor and shaft from bearing journal to bearing journal
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.