Home > Electric Motors > US Motors > US Motors Nidec IEEE 841 Plus Premium Efficient > NEMA® Premium Efficient TEFC C-Face Footless > 7.5 HP 1800 RPM 213TC Footless TEFC 3PH IEEE 841 US Motors 8P7P2CCR
7.5 HP 1800 RPM 213TC Footless TEFC 3PH IEEE 841 US Motors 8P7P2CCR
8P7P2CCR 7.5 HP 1800 RPM 460 Volt 213TC Frame US IEEE 841 Plus Three Phase Electric Motor. Ideally suited for Petro Chemical, Pulp & Paper, Automotive, Mining and Waste Treatment Industries. Class F Epoxy Insulation with All Cast Iron Construction
Manufacturer Part Number: 8P7P2CCR
Stock # 8P7P2CCR
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Pumping Applications
- Waste Treatment Industries
- NEMA Premium® efficient
- 1.15 Service Factor on sine wave power;
- Service Factor on Inverter Duty
- Class B temperature rise at 1.0 Service Factor by resistance with sine wave power
- Class F insulation materials to increase motor life
- Exceeds NEMA MG1 Part 31 Inverter Duty
- Polyurea grease
- Stainless-steel nameplate
- Variable frequency drive or full voltage, across-the-line starting
- Ground on frame
- Division 2 suitable per NEC article 500 (NFPA 70)
- AFBMA bearing numbers on nameplate
- Protective coating on each rotor and shaft from bearing journal to bearing journal
There are currently no customer reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review!
We value your opinion. Please take a moment and share what you like or don't like about a product.